FA BLM AZ Old Spanish National Historic Trail Recreation Assessment
The summary for the FA BLM AZ Old Spanish National Historic Trail Recreation Assessment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FA BLM AZ Old Spanish National Historic Trail Recreation Assessment: This project under the Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit is to identify recreation opportunities, and for a long-term cooperative agreement with a CPCESU member; preferably, a university so that students can obtain experience in Federal land management issues and opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||FA BLM AZ Old Spanish National Historic Trail Recreation Assessment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00178|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 19, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Preference will be given to Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Members.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paul Stout, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Grants Management Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Dolores River Restoration Project in Colorado.
- • BLM- CO Southwest District Human Impact Monitoring Research.
- • BLM AZ, NLCS Old Spanish National Historic Trail Program Arizona Strip
- • BLM (Arizona), Interpretive Association, Arizona Strip District, Arizona
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Cultural Resource Protection Plan
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU