FIFRA Special Project Grant, Worker Protection Standard(WPS) Stewardship Program: 2005 Requests for Proposals
The summary for the FIFRA Special Project Grant, Worker Protection Standard(WPS) Stewardship Program: 2005 Requests for Proposals grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FIFRA Special Project Grant, Worker Protection Standard(WPS) Stewardship Program: 2005 Requests for Proposals: Geospatial information is one of the many eligible activities. The Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Stewardship Program is intended to help strengthen industry compliance with the WPS and minimize worker exposure to pesticides. These grants will provide support for education, training, monitoring, demonstrations or studies that promote stewardship of pesticide safety rules, regulations and procedures. The purpose of this grant program is to provide funding for projects which are unique and innovative, and that address the requirements of the Federal WPS and related methods of protecting agricultural workers from pesticide exposure within a specific commodity, group of commodities or geographic area. In this context, stewardship refers to the concept of responsible management and the development of institutions, information, and strategies to assure protection of workers into the future.
|Federal Grant Title:||FIFRA Special Project Grant, Worker Protection Standard(WPS) Stewardship Program: 2005 Requests for Proposals|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-010705-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Training Demonstrations and EducationalOutreach|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 04, 2005 All proposals must be received by cl|
|Posted Date:||Jan 07, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 07, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 03, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The projectys must be located in EPA Region 9, which includes California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii and the Pacific Trust Islands. Both new and existing projects will be considered. For-profit organizations are not eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wilcoxen, Katy, Project Officer, Phone (415)947-4205, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Wilcoxen, Katy
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Pesticide Information Center
- • The Economics of School Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- • Using Educational Networks to Increase Schools' Adoption of Integrated Pest Management
- • Pesticide Safety Resource Projects
- • Field Implementation Meeting Support
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Fiscal Year 2017 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water S...