FY 06 Training and Technical Assistance for Children's Justice Grantees
The summary for the FY 06 Training and Technical Assistance for Children's Justice Grantees grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Justice Programs, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 06 Training and Technical Assistance for Children's Justice Grantees: To provide FY06 CJA grantees hands-on training and technical assistance that is culturally relevant. This training should be designed to enhance their ability to improve the investigation, prosecution, and handling of child abuse cases, especially cases of child sexual abuse, in a manner that increases support for and lessens trauma to child abuse victims.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 06 Training and Technical Assistance for Children's Justice Grantees|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Justice Programs|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVC-2006-1188|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Children's Justice Act Partnerships for Indian Communities|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2006 12:00 AM (Midnight EST)|
|Posted Date:||Nov 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 31, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Helpdesk, GMS, GMS Helpdesk, Phone 888-549-9901, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Helpdesk, GMS
- Similar Government Grants
- • OVC FY13 Victim Assistance Professional Development Fellowship Program-Vision 21 Fellowshi...
- • OVC FY 11 American Indian and Alaska Native SANE-SART Program
- • OVC FY09 Training and Technical Assistance for Childrens Justice Act Partnerships for Indi...
- • OVC FY 09 Children's Justice Act Partnerships for Indian Communities
- • FY 06 Children's Justice Act Partnerships for Indian Communities
- More Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
- • National Center for Building Community Trust and Justice: Improving the Justice System by ...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OJJDP FY 16 Practitioner-Researcher Partnership in Cognitive Behavioral Mentoring Program
- • OJJDP FY 16 Juvenile Drug Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program