FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
The summary for the FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice: The Office of Compliance (OC), within EPA=s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA), is soliciting proposals for states and tribes to strengthen their ability to address environmental and public health threats, while furthering the art and science of environmental compliance. Projects under this Solicitation Notice will be used to build and expand the capacity and ability of the states and tribes to operate their environmental compliance and enforcement program. These funds cannot be used for the actual implementation of the compliance program. This year, EPA is soliciting proposals for the following focus areas: (1) Permit Compliance System (PCS) Modernization and ICIS-NPDES, (2) Funding Indian Country Compliance Assurance Circuit Riders, (3) Improving Flow of State Data to the Air Facility System (AFS), (4) State Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Training and (5) Demonstration of Better Use of Technology in Compliance Monitoring Activities. EPA anticipates that approximately $1.84 million will be available under this announcement, depending on Agency funding levels and other applicable considerations. The federal portion for each assistant agreement is anticipated to range between $50,000 and $200,000.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OECA-NPMAS-09-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Multi-Media Capacity Building Grants for States and Tribes|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2009 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2009 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||May 29, 2009|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,840,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ginger Gotliffe or Lorna Washington, (202) 564-7072 or (202) 564-1386.
Ginger Gotliffe or Lorna Washington [MultimediaCapacity_Grants@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2012 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 10 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY2009 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 08 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 07 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs
- • Public Water System Capacity Grants
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement