FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
The summary for the FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan: USAID/OFDAs mandate is to save lives, alleviate human suffering, and reduce the economic impact of disasters worldwide. In Red Sea and Kassala states, Sudan, USAID/OFDA aims to address the humanitarian needs while simultaneously providing an effective bridge to development activities. Within the framework of USAIDs Interim Strategic Plan for Sudan, 2004-2006, USAID/OFDA has identified programmatic priorities for Fiscal Year 2005 (October 1, 2004-September 30, 2005) as meeting the immediate humanitarian needs of conflict- and natural disaster-affected populations, with an emphasis on individuals displaced by the conflict and the provision of basic services in traditionally underserved areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||APS-OFDA-05-008|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 29, 2005 This APS is open for six months from|
|Posted Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jun 03, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Aug 28, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Miller, Robert, Grantor, Phone 202-661-9375, Fax 202-347-0315, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Miller, Robert
- Similar Government Grants
- • USAID/Sri Lanka Social Cohesion and Reconciliation
- • USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communi...
- • USAID Media Program in BiH
- • Consultations for the USAID/Haiti Investment Mobilization Platform
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • Program for Hydrometeorological Disaster Mitigation for Secondary Cities in South and Sout...
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • USAID Media Program in BiH
- • USAID/LAB Request for Information on programming to increase the use of scientific researc...
- • USAID Child Blindness Program (CBP)
- • FY 2017 American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA) Program [Request for Comments]
- • Development Innovation Ventures