FY 2010 Request for Proposal for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program
The summary for the FY 2010 Request for Proposal for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2010 Request for Proposal for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program: The Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) supports grantees that form a national network of pollution prevention (P2) information tools and service providers. Proposals shall describe: 1) how the work will meet EPA grant requirements; 2) how the activities will address one or more of the P2 program strategic goals; 3) how collaboration and coordination will meet the needs of a specific audience; and 4) how activities, outputs and outcomes will be measured. Approximately $800,000 will be available in FY 2010, under the authority of the Pollution Prevention Act of 1990, to support grants to eligible entities including eligible States, Tribes, and Intertribal Consortia.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2010 Request for Proposal for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-10-05|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 03, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 03, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jun 02, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beth Anderson, (202) 564-8833.
Beth Anderson [Anderson.Beth@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Fiscal Year 2017 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange