FY 2011 Training Workshop Support Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs
The summary for the FY 2011 Training Workshop Support Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2011 Training Workshop Support Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is soliciting proposals from eligible applicants to provide training workshop support activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) programs, the Clean Water SRF program and the Drinking Water SRF program. The training workshop support will include planning, preparing, and providing technical support for four annual National SRF Infrastructure Financing and Training Workshops. Funds awarded under this announcement may be used by recipients to promote participation and to support the travel expenses of non-Federal personnel to attend the workshops. The statutory authority for this announcement is Section 104(b)(3) of the Clean Water Act (CWA). This section of the CWA restricts the use of these assistance agreements to the following: conducting or promoting the coordination and acceleration of research, investigations, experiments, training, demonstrations, surveys, and studies relating to the causes, effects (including health and welfare effects), extent, prevention, reduction, and elimination of water pollution. Implementation projects are not eligible for funding under this announcement.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2011 Training Workshop Support Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OW-OWM-10-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Training Grants and Cooperative Agreements - Section 104(b)(3) of|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 29, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 29, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 28, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$360,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$360,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$360,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Clifford Yee, (202) 564-0598.
Clifford Yee [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2015 Support for Water Quality Framework Training Workshop, Nonpoint Source Agriculture...
- • FY 2015 Training Workshop Support Activities for NPDES Program
- • 2005 Wetland Protection Project Grants Request for Proposals
- • U.S. EPA Lake Tahoe Southern Nevada Public Lands Management Act Program Request for Propos...
- • Total Maximum Daily Load Funding, Region 5
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin