FY 2011 Tribal Pesticide Special Projects
The summary for the FY 2011 Tribal Pesticide Special Projects grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY 2011 Tribal Pesticide Special Projects: The EPA Region 9 Pesticides Program is soliciting pesticide special project proposals from eligible applicants for fiscal year (FY) 2011 funding authorized under Section 20 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), 7 U.S.C.§136r. The following entities are eligible to apply for grant funds under this RFP: Federally-recognized Tribes; Tribal Organizations and Inter-tribal Consortia whose membership is made up exclusively of Federally-recognized Tribes.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY 2011 Tribal Pesticide Special Projects|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R9-CED5-11-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research, Development, Monitoring, Public Education, Training, Demonstrations, and Studies|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 25, 2011 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 25, 2011 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 18, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Allen Demorest (415) 947-4214
Allen Demorest [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center of Excellence for Chemical Alternatives Assessment
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • National Pesticide Information Center
- • The Economics of School Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- • Using Educational Networks to Increase Schools' Adoption of Integrated Pest Management
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...