FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging
The summary for the FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging: The purpose of the Young Womens HIV/STD Mobilization Project is to provide accurate and comprehensive information on HIV/AIDS/STD prevention AND healthy behaviors to maintain both mental and physical health for young women ages 13 to 24. Funds for this project will be awarded to existing female adolescent/youth-girl? focused community-based organizations. Funded organizations will expand the capacity of their gender-specific services to implement an HIV/STD gender responsive component to their already existing programs. The organizations must be a part of a larger network and have an established history of serving young women ages 13 to 24. Only national organizations with affiliates will be considered.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-SHG-10-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010 Refe|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 14, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1. Eligible Applicants: a. Eligible entities may include: national non profit community-based organizations, faith based organizations, and tribal/urban Indian organizations b. Eligible Applicants must meet all of the following criteria: i. Have an established history of serving girls and/or young women. ii. National organization with affiliates in different regional/geographical locations. iii. Serve as the lead for the national network of organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time [email protected]
Grants.gov Customer Support [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA...
- • FY15 College Sexual Assault Policy and Prevention Initiative
- • FY15 The IPV Provider Network: Engaging the Health Care Provider Response to Interpersonal...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for the Female Genital Cutting (FGC) Community-Cente...
- • Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)
- • FY09 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women - Education, Training and Tec...
- • FY10 Leading Ladies Promoting Healthy Lifestyles and Healthy Families: An HIV/AIDS Awarene...
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project