FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project
The summary for the FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project: The Office on Women's Health (OWH) was established in 1991 within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Its vision is to ensure that all women and girls are healthier and have a better sense of well-being. Women?s health and wellness promotion encompasses all aspects of health including mental, physical, social, intellectual, spiritual, and emotional well-being, throughout the life course. OWH?s mission is to provide leadership that promotes health equity for women and girls through sex/gender-specific approaches. Staff in OWH achieves the office?s mission and vision through the development of innovative programs, by educating health professionals, and by motivating behavior change in consumers through the dissemination of health information.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-AST-11-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 25, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 25, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- OWH expects that successful applicants will have an organizational history which includes the specialized requirements listed below: Have an existing violence against women program with an established history of community involvement/acceptance. Have a demonstrated history of building relationships between faith-based institutions and health related or social service organizations. Have a demonstrated history of partnering with violence advocacy agencies and social service organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time [email protected]
Grants.gov Customer Support [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA...
- • FY15 College Sexual Assault Policy and Prevention Initiative
- • FY15 The IPV Provider Network: Engaging the Health Care Provider Response to Interpersonal...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for the Female Genital Cutting (FGC) Community-Cente...
- • Advancing System Improvements to Support Targets for Healthy People 2010 (ASIST2010)
- • FY09 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women - Education, Training and Tec...
- • FY10 The Young Women s HIV/STD Mobilization Project: Moving Beyond the Messaging
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Health Care Provider Response to Violence Against Women - Education, Training and Tec...