FY12 Youth Empowerment Program (YEP)
The summary for the FY12 Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY12 Youth Empowerment Program (YEP): The purpose of the YEP is to address unhealthy behaviors in minority at-risk youth and provide them opportunities to learn skills and gain experiences that contribute to more positive lifestyles and enhance their capacity to make healthier life choices. The YEP is intended to test the effectiveness of innovative approaches in promoting healthy behaviors among minority youth at-risk for poor health/life outcomes. These demonstration grants require a multi-partner approach involving institutions of higher education, primary and secondary schools, community organizations and institutions, and the community at-large.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY12 Youth Empowerment Program (YEP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||MP-YEP-12-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family and Community Violence Prevention Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 04, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 08, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal email@example.com
Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY17 Minority Youth Violence Prevention II (MYVP II): Integrating Social Determinants of H...
- • FY14 Youth Empowerment Program II: (YEP II)
- • FY14 Minority Youth Violence Prevention: Integrating Public Health and Community Policing ...
- • FY09 Youth Empowerment Program (YEP)
- • 2009 Curbing HIV/AIDS Transmission Among High Risk Minority Youth and Adolescents (CHAT) b...
- • Youth Empowerment Demonstration Grant Program
- More Grants from the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevent...
- • Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutr...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awa...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants