Fall 2006 EPA Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental Study
The summary for the Fall 2006 EPA Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fall 2006 EPA Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental Study: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is offering Graduate Fellowships for master's and doctoral level students in environmental fields of study. The deadline for receipt of pre-applications is October 18, 2005. Subject to availability of funding, the Agency plans to award approximately 100 new fellowships by July 21, 2006. Master's level students may receive support for a maximum of two years. Doctoral students may be supported for a maximum of three years, usable over a period of four years. The fellowship program provides up to $37,000 per year of support per fellowship.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fall 2006 EPA Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-F2006-STAR-A1|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowship Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 18, 2005 For paper copy submissions, the orig|
|Posted Date:||Jul 11, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 11, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 17, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$37,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||100|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Willett, Stephanie, Project Officer, Phone 202-343-9737, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Willett, Stephanie
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sustainable and Healthy Communities- Tribes and American Indian/Alaska Native/Pacific Isla...
- • Safe and Sustainable Water Resources- Water Quality - Hydrogeology and Surface Water (E3)
- • Chemical Safety for Sustainability- Computational Chemistry for Predictive Toxicology (C3)
- • Chemical Safety for Sustainability- Environmental Health and Safety of Engineered Nanomate...
- • Chemical Safety for Sustainability- Adverse Impacts from Exposures to Endocrine Disrupting...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...