Fall 2011 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study
The summary for the Fall 2011 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fall 2011 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships program, is offering Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) undergraduate fellowships for bachelor level students in environmental fields of study. The deadline for receipt of applications is December 9, 2010 ET 4:00 PM for receipt of paper applications, and December 9, 2010, at 11:59:59 PM ET for submittal of electronic applications to Grants.gov. Subject to availability of funding, the Agency plans to award approximately 40 new fellowships by July 29, 2011. Eligible students will receive support for their junior and senior years of undergraduate study and for an internship at an EPA facility during the summer between their junior and senior years. The fellowship provides up to $19,700 per academic year of support and up to $9,500 of support for a three-month summer internship.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fall 2011 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-F2011U-GRO-Q2|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Undergraduate Environmental Study|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 09, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 09, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jan 08, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,956,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$48,900|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||40|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ron Josephson, 202-343-9643.
Ron Josephson [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2015 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships for Undergraduate Environmental ...
- • FALL 2006 EPA Greater Research Opportunities (GRO) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental ...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement