Family Planning Services Grants Region 9 - Northern Mariana Islands
The summary for the Family Planning Services Grants Region 9 - Northern Mariana Islands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Family Planning Services Grants Region 9 - Northern Mariana Islands: This announcement seeks applications from public and nonprofit private entities in Region 9 - Northern Mariana Islands, to establish and operate voluntary family planning services projects, which shall provide family planning services to all persons desiring such services. Family planning services include clinical family planning and related preventive health services; information, education, and counseling related to family planning; and, referral services as indicated.
|Federal Grant Title:||Family Planning Services Grants Region 9 - Northern Mariana Islands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OPA-FPSGR9-07-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Services|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 01, 2006 To receive consideration, applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Jul 05, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 05, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 01, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$72,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$170,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$170,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any public or nonprofit private entity located in a State (which includes one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Republic of Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of the Marshall Islands) is eligible to apply for a grant under this announcement. Faith-based organizations are eligible to apply for these Title X family planning services grants. Nonprofit private entities must provide proof of nonprofit status. See Section IV.2 for information regarding proof of nonprofit status.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.Gov Help Desk
email@example.com Grants.Gov Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Title X Family Planning Services Grants
- • FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Gra...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Gua...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Nav...
- • Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants (Haw...
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Delaware)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 3 - Pittsburgh, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA)
- • 2006 Family Planning Services (Region 4 - Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project