Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act (FOGRMA) Financial Assistance Program
The summary for the Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act (FOGRMA) Financial Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act (FOGRMA) Financial Assistance Program: This announcement for funding opportunity is to allow for the 11 states and 7 tribes who currently have cooperative agrements with the Minerals Management Service under the FOGRMA, as amended, program to electronically submit their budget and workplan applications for FY2010. 30 CFR 227 and 228 apply to the FOGRMA program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management Act (FOGRMA) Financial Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||MMS10DNFA0016|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Federal Oil and Gas Royalty Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 02, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 02, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||18|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- The FOGRMA Cooperative Agreements are sole source agreements that are mandated by law for states and tribes who have mineral leases on federal or tribal lands and have proven they have the capability to perform audits on oil, gas, mineral companies to ensure those companies hae paid the correct amount of royalties.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sherri Glover Contract Specialist Phone 303-231-3936
Sherri Glover [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FOGRMA Cooperative Agreements with States and Tribes
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test