Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention
The summary for the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention. Approximately $1,200,000 is available to fund three to five awards to health departments of states and territories. The purpose of the program is to develop, implement, and evaluate population-based and targeted prevention programs for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. This will include: the identification of high prevalence geographic areas, the identification of subpopulations of childbearing-age women at high risk for an alcohol exposed pregnancy, establishing or enhancing prenatal and preconceptional intervention programs, and establishing or utilizing existing systems for monitoring the impact of prevention programs. The estimated funding date is September 1, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03021|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Apr 30, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Improving Detection and Management of Glaucoma and Other Eye Diseases Among High Risk Popu...
- • TREST
- • Sustaining the Expansion of the Overseas Health Assessment and Management of U.S.-Bound Re...
- • National Partnerships to Promote Cancer Surveillance Standards and Support Data Quality an...
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2