Financial Services Implementation Grant Program
The summary for the Financial Services Implementation Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Financial Services Implementation Grant Program: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for assistance funding from US nongovermental and non-US nongovernmental organizations to achieve program objectives to: (1) improve housing through financial services targeted to the poor and very poor in the developing world and (2) through participation in a learning network, generate replicable processes, tools and methodologies for scaling up the housing microfinance sector. Subject to the availability of funds, USAID intends to award approximately 4 to 8 cooperative agreements, valued between $400,000-$1.2 Million, for a total value of $4 Million over a three-year performance period. USAID reserves the right to fund any or none of the applications submitted.
|Federal Grant Title:||Financial Services Implementation Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-EGAT-EMD-08-250|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Microenterprise Development Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 25, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 25, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jan 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jan 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- US Nongovernmental or Non-US Nongovernmental Organizations that meet Eligibility Requirements as decribed in the Request For Applications (RFA).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Reed Contract Specialist Phone 202-712-1797
M-OAA-EGAT [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act
- • Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)
- • Prime 2017
- • Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs - PRIME
- • Program for Investment in Microentrpreneurs Act ("PRIME")
- • Program for Investment In Microentrepreneurs Act ("PRIME")
- • Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act ("PRIME")
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Agriculture and Rural E...
- • Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe
- • Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali