Finding Our Way Out: Attributes of Impactful Outdoor
The summary for the Finding Our Way Out: Attributes of Impactful Outdoor grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Finding Our Way Out: Attributes of Impactful Outdoor: The USFWS plans to award this cooperative agreement under the Department Manual 505-2, using 2.14B(1) to justify a single source award to the Craighead Institute. 2.14B(1) Unsolicited Proposal: the proposal award is the result of an unsolicited assistance application which represents a unique or innovative idea, method, or approach which is not the subject of a current or planned contract or assistance award but which is deemed advantageous to the program objectives. The Craighead Insitute proposes to conduct an assessment of youth-targeted outdoor programs that will develop a typology to characterize and group similar program attributes, extract a focused set of learnings, and to identify common attributes that are indicators of success. This effort will examine factors which have limited success at the program level and identify how programs overcame these barriers. The resulting assessment will help forge more impactful and sustained programs in the future, providing a field guide to outdoor experience programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Finding Our Way Out: Attributes of Impactful Outdoor|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-NCTC-2011-18|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 15, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 21, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for "Finding Our Way Out: Attributes of Impactful Outdoor Educational Experiences for Youth". This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant under justification 505 DM 2.14B(1) to the Craighead Institute.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tracy McCleaf Division of Education Outreach Phone 304-876-7781
click here to e-mail agency contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sigma 2017 Conclave
- • Panther Prey Research
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
- • Opportunity FWS-08-RO-649-001
- • Opportunity FWS-08-CGSRE-001
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • IA FSM Survey
- • State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Surve...
- • Conservation Assessment and Mapping Products for Rio Grande Fishes
- • Climate Commons and Central Valley Landscape Conservation Project
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs