Fiscal Year 2006 Test and Evaluation (T&E) Research Program
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2006 Test and Evaluation (T&E) Research Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2006 Test and Evaluation (T&E) Research Program: Funding Opportunity Description The tasks listed below represent basic research needs identified by the Air Force Test andEvaluation Community. AFOSR and the T&E Community agree that successful researchefforts in these areas can be transitioned to the T&E Centers and will have significant impacton important challenges facing these Centers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2006 Test and Evaluation (T&E) Research Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFOSR-BAA-2006|
|Type of Funding:||Procurement Contract Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Air Force Defense Research Sciences Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 05, 2006 Dates Proposals must be received by|
|Posted Date:||Nov 22, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Feb 20, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Feb 20, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wetherell, Kathleen, Chief Policy and Support Division, Phone 703 696-9738, Fax 703 696-9733, Email [email protected] [email protected] Wetherell, Kathleen
- Similar Government Grants
- • Regional Advancement and Capability Enhancement (RACE)
- • Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity;...
- • Research on the Use of Autonomy and Unmanned Vehicles in Support of USAF Operations
- • Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research
- • Joint Directed Energy Transition Office (DE-JTO) Educational Initiative
- • Research and Analytical Support for the Human Effectiveness Directorate
- • Production Technology Partnership
- • Materials and Processes for Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology (IHPRPT)
- More Grants from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- • Defense Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR)
- • Military Medical Photonics Program
- • Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- • Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)
- • Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (FY20 Air Force S...