Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals to Coordinate Regional Pollution Prevention Information Network Centers
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals to Coordinate Regional Pollution Prevention Information Network Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals to Coordinate Regional Pollution Prevention Information Network Centers: Under this RFP, EPA expects to fund one proposal for the coordination of a national network of eight regional pollution prevention information centers (referred to as Regional centers in this document), which are collectively known as the Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange (P2Rx). Under CFDA 66.717 grant may be awarded to support pollution prevention/source reduction and/or resource conservation projects that help to eliminate pollution at the source. The Regional centers collaborate with State and local technical assistance providers to share pollution prevention (P2) information and training nationwide. The coordinator shall be able to provide leadership in the following areas: 1) measurement and evaluation of center activities and outcomes, 2) promoting efficiency and supporting information technology among the centers, and 3) assisting centers in marketing their services. Documenting the effectiveness of the Regional centers will be crucial in the next two years, to respond to recommendations from the 2008 evaluation of the program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2009 Request for Proposals to Coordinate Regional Pollution Prevention Information Network Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-09-05|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Source Reduction Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 12, 2009 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 12, 2009 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Apr 29, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Apr 29, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jul 12, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$230,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$115,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Beth Anderson, (202) 564-8833.
Beth Anderson [Anderson.Beth@epa.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
- • Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program
- • Request for Proposals to Develop Standards for Environmentally Preferable Electronic Produ...
- • Request for Proposals to Support Source Reduction Assistance for FY 2003
- • Source Reduction Assistance Program
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...