Fiscal Year 2010 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2010 Pollution Prevention Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2010 Pollution Prevention Grant Program: The Pollution Prevention Grant Program supports State and Tribal technical assistance programs which help businesses identify better environmental strategies and solutions for reducing or eliminating waste at the source. EPA anticipates it will award approximately $4.1 million in total program funding during Fiscal Year (FY) 2010. Grants will be awarded and managed by each of EPA's 10 Regional Pollution Prevention Program Offices. Grant amounts awarded are dependent on the Congressional appropriation and the quality of proposals received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2010 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-2010-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 06, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||70|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele Amhaz, (202) 564 -8857.
Michele Amhaz [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin