Fiscal Year 2011 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
The summary for the Fiscal Year 2011 Pollution Prevention Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year 2011 Pollution Prevention Grant Program: EPA is announcing the opportunity to submitproposals under the P2 grant program. Under the authority of the Pollution Prevention Act (PPA)of 1990, EPA anticipates that approximately $4.1 million will be available to support P2 projectsproposed by state agencies, state colleges or universities, federally-recognized tribes, and intertribalconsortia during FY 2011. The Regions will award P2 grants and/or cooperative agreements tosupport state and tribal technical assistance programs that address the reduction or elimination of pollution by businesses across all environmental media: air, water and land.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year 2011 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-HQ-OPPT-2011-04|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Pollution Prevention Grants Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2011 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 28, 2011 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||January 31st, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 31, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 27, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Michele Amhaz,202) 564 -8857 Michele Amhaz [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Grant Program
- • Fiscal Year 2015 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2014 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Fiscal Year 2014 Pollution Prevention Grant Program
- • FY 2013 Request for Proposals for the Pollution Prevention Information Network (PPIN) Gran...
- • Pollution Prevention Grants Program
- • Pollution Prevention Information Network Grants
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 6 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • FY17 and FY18 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • 2017 RFA for Great Lakes Long-Term Biology Monitoring Program: Zooplankton, Benthos, Mysis...
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...