Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program
The summary for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program: The Office of Compliance (OC), within EPA's Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA), is soliciting porposals and partial grant applications for states and tribes to strengthen their ability to address environmental and public health threats, while furthering the art and science of environmental compliance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fiscal Year (FY) 2005 Multi-media State and Tribal Assistance Grant (STAG) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-GRANTS-121504-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Capacity Building Grants and Cooperative Agreements for States and Tribes|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2005 Extending the deadline for submittin|
|Posted Date:||Jan 26, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 26, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Mar 06, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Multi-jurisdictional State organizations.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Piantanida, David, Project Officer, Phone 202-564-8318, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Piantanida, David
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2012 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 10 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 09 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY2009 State Environmental Enforcement Training Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • FY 08 Multi-Media Grant Program Solicitation Notice
- • Compliance Assurance Assistance for Region 9 Tribal Programs
- • Public Water System Capacity Grants
- • Notice of Request for Initial Proposals for the Region 7 Lead Education and Awareness Proj...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement