Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics
The summary for the Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the NSWC CRANE, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics: NSWC Crane is interested in the research and development of advanced microelectronics screening techniques for counterfeit detection. In particular, research using mass spectrometry for forensic analyses of organic and inorganic compounds associated with microelectronic, especially the compounds and materials associated with Plastic-Encapsulated Microelectronics (PEM's).
|Federal Grant Title:||Forensic Analysis of Organic and Inorganic Compounds Associated with Microelectronics|
|Federal Agency Name:||NSWC CRANE (DOD-ONR-SEA-CRANE)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CRANBAA18-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||November 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||November 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 7th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Steven Junkins
- Similar Government Grants
- • Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Navy and Marine Corps Science & Technology
- • Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) Broad Agency Announcement for FY19
- • Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program...
- • NRL Long Range Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Basic and Applied Research
- • Conservation Actions for Desert Tortoise in the Shield Ranch Grazing Allotment
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the NSWC CRANE
- • Experimental Research to Investigate the Ability to Control Pyrotechnic flame photoemissio...
- • Adaptive Matching Networks for Radar and Electronic Warfare Transmit Amplifiers
- • Innovative Approaches for Radiation-Hardened Electronics
- • Time Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters
- • 3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions