Forest for Every Classroom Professional Development
The summary for the Forest for Every Classroom Professional Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Forest for Every Classroom Professional Development: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P13AC01164 under Cooperative Agreement P13AC01132 with the cooperator Shelburne Farms. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Forest for Every Classroom Professional Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-13-NERO-0122|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 21, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$83,350|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$83,350|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$83,350|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area