Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program
The summary for the Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program: The Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program supports overseas projects in training, research, and curriculum development in modern foreign languages and area studies for groups of teachers, students, and faculty engaged in a common endeavor. Projects may include short-term seminars, curriculum development or group research or study. This competition will not support advanced overseas intensive language projects. Absolute Priority: This competition focuses on projects designed to meet the priority in the regulations for this program (34 CFR 664.32(a)(2)). Specific geographic regions of the world: A group project funded under this priority must focus on one or more of the following geographic regions of the world: Africa, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Pacific, the Western Hemisphere (Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean), East Central Europe and Eurasia, and the Near East. Under 34 CFR 75.105(c)(3) we consider only applications that meet the priority. Competitive Priority: Within the absolute priority specified in this application notice we will focus on projects that meet the following competitive priority. Short-term seminars that develop and improve foreign language and area studies at elementary and secondary schools. Under 34 CFR 75.105(c)(2)(i), 664.30(b), and 664.31(g) we award up to five (5) points to an application, depending upon how well the application meets the priority. Invitational Priority: Within the absolute priority specified in this application notice, we are particularly interested in applications that meet the following invitational priority. Group study projects that provide opportunities for nationally recruited undergraduate students to study in a foreign country for either a semester or a full academic year. Under 34 CFR 75.105(c)(1) we do not give an application that meets the invitational priority a competitive or absolute preference over other applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the Chief Financial Officer|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Humanities Employment Labor and Training Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-092402-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Overseas_Group Projects Abroad|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 28, 2002 This is a pilot program and this inf|
|Posted Date:||Sep 24, 2002|
|Creation Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Archive Date:||Dec 09, 2002|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cotton, Julius, Management Analyst, Phone 202-708-8562, Fax 202-205-0667, Email email@example.com DO NOT DISPLAY THIS DO NOT DISPLAY THIS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CDFA Number 84.021A
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program: Sho...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE):Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program: Shor...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program: Adv...
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program (84.021A)
- • Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA 84.021A
- • Office of Postsecondary Education; Overview Information; Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abr...
- More Grants from the Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- • Field-Initiated (FI) Projects (84.133G) and Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARR...
- • Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN) Program
- • Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training
- • Upward Bound Math and Science Program
- • Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement (McNair) Program