Full Access Home-Based VCT Using Outreach Teams in Two Districts in the Republic of Uganda
The summary for the Full Access Home-Based VCT Using Outreach Teams in Two Districts in the Republic of Uganda grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Full Access Home-Based VCT Using Outreach Teams in Two Districts in the Republic of Uganda: PA04228 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, Full Access Home-Based VCT Using Outreach Teams in Two Districts in the Republic of Uganda. Approximately $2,580,000 is available to fund approximately two awards for a two-year project period to public and private non-profit organizations, universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals and faith-based organizations that have at least three years of documented HIV counseling and testing program experience in Africa. The purpose of the program is to implement a model of rapid home-based VCT, which provides access for the entire population of a district to VCT within their community of residence. The estimated funding award date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Full Access Home-Based VCT Using Outreach Teams in Two Districts in the Republic of Uganda|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04228|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 30, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Aug 03, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 03, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Sep 29, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,580,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,290,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications may be submitted by public and private non-profit organizations, universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals and faith-based organizations that have at least three years of documented HIV counseling and testing program experience in Africa.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2