Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education--The Comprehensive Program
The summary for the Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education--The Comprehensive Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education--The Comprehensive Program: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Purpose of Program: The Comprehensive Program supports grants and cooperative agreements to improve postsecondary education opportunities. It encourages reforms, innovations, and improvements of postsecondary education that respond to problems of national significance and provide access to quality education for all. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.116A (pre-application) and 84.116B (final application).
|Federal Grant Title:||Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education--The Comprehensive Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-091304-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 22, 2005 Deadline for Transmittal of Pre-Appl|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 21, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$12,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||60|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Institutions of higher education or combinations of those institutions and other public and private nonprofit institutions and agencies.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lark, Tonja, ED Deputy FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 245-6160, Fax (202) 245-6271, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Lark, Tonja
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE)--First in the World Program (F...
- • The Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): National Center for Information and Technical...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): First in The World (FITW) Program: DEVELOPMENT Gr...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): First in The World (FITW) Program: VALIDATION Gra...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers of Excellence for Veteran Student Success...
- • FIPSE Program for North American Mobility in Higher Education
- • FIPSE U.S.-Brazil Higher Education Consortia Program
- • Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education Comprehensive Program (Preapplications...
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I