Granulomatous Lung Inflammation in Sarcoidosis
The summary for the Granulomatous Lung Inflammation in Sarcoidosis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Granulomatous Lung Inflammation in Sarcoidosis: The purpose of this Request for Applications (RFA) is to initiate a broad research effort to support novel work on the inciting immunopathogenic mechanisms leading to nontuberculous granulomatous inflammation in the lungs pertaining to sarcoidosis. Investigators new to sarcoidosis research are particularly encouraged to develop projects in this area. Research involving human tissues or biological samples is encouraged.
|Federal Grant Title:||Granulomatous Lung Inflammation in Sarcoidosis|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-04-009|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lung Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 20, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Nov 19, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Nov 19, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Data and Modeling Coordination Center for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe a...
- • Clinical Centers for the NHLBI's Precision Interventions for Severe and/or Exacerbation Pr...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes - Leaders...
- • Prematurity-Related Ventilatory Control (Pre-Vent): Role in Respiratory Outcomes Clinical ...
- • Molecular Imaging of the Lung - Phase 2 (R01)
- • Pathogenesis of Sars Lung Disease: in Vitro Studies and Animal Models
- • Lung Response to Inhaled Highly Toxic Chemicals
- • Protein Interactions Governing Membrane Transport in Pulmonary Health and Disease (R01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Clarifying the Relationship between Delirium and Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias ...
- • Multimorbidity in Alzheimers Disease Impacts Choice of Ancillary Treatments (R21/R33)
- • Pilot Clinical Trials in Pediatric Chronic Kidney Disease Participating Clinical Centers (...
- • Platform Delivery Technologies for Nucleic Acid Therapeutics (R41/R42)
- • Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)