Georgia Tuberculosis Prevention Project
The summary for the Georgia Tuberculosis Prevention Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Georgia USAID Tbilisi, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Georgia Tuberculosis Prevention Project: USAID has supported tuberculosis control efforts in Georgia since 2003 and is the largest bilateral donor working in TB in the country. USAID/Georgia's current TB project, the Tuberculosis Treatment and Control Program, will end in March 2011. The new TB activity will continue to support TB control in Georgia. The new TB Prevention project activities will focus on the areas in which USAID's funds will have the most impact for not only controlling but also reducing the number of TB cases in Georgia:Provide training and increase awareness of general medical practitioners to recognize the symptoms of TB in order to limit the spread of the disease through earlier detection of TB cases;Provide technical training and monitoring of DOTS clinics across the country rather than focusing on several geographic areas;Rehabilitation of selected TB outpatient clinics nationwide.
|Federal Grant Title:||Georgia Tuberculosis Prevention Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Georgia USAID Tbilisi|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-114-11-000001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 18, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 05, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Dec 23, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,450,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yana Adelberg 995 32 544144 Acquisition Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Georgia USAID Tbilisi
- • Achieving Student Centered Education for a New Tomorrow - ASCENT
- • Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)
- • Georgia Elections and Political Processes Support through Direct Awards to Georgia's Civil...
- • Request for Information
- • The Strengthening Physical Rehabilitation in Georgia (SPRING) Activity in Georgia