Great Basin Ranger Corp
The summary for the Great Basin Ranger Corp grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Great Basin Ranger Corp: Support and stimulate work and training opportunities for ranger corps interns to work with the visiting public, educating them about the park in various formats. This would include traditional ranger programs, education programs with youth and school groups, and developing their public communication skills through media projects throughout Great Basin.
|Federal Grant Title:||Great Basin Ranger Corp|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P16AS00297|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Conservation Activities by Youth Service Organizations|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is N|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is N|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Darren Battles (760) 367-5567
National Park Service 303-969-2348
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities
- • Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Moun...
- • Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Mon...
- • FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
- • Collaborate on the Execution of the Annual Work Plan of Blackstone River Valley National H...