Guidebook for Building High Performance Correctional Organizations
The summary for the Guidebook for Building High Performance Correctional Organizations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Corrections, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Guidebook for Building High Performance Correctional Organizations: The National Institute of Corrections (NIC) is soliciting proposals from organizations, groups, or individuals to enter into a cooperative agreement for an eight-month period to begin in September 2010. Work under this agreement will continue NIC's High Performance Correctional Organizations Project that has been developed over the past four years. This project will consolidate the work into a guidebook to be placed in the public domain for use by correctional administrators. The project funded under this cooperative agreement will continue and extend the work of Building High Performance Correctional Organizations (BHPCO) and other NIC projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Guidebook for Building High Performance Correctional Organizations|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Corrections|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||10M15|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Corrections_Research and Evaluation and Policy Formulation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 02, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- improving organizational performance in Jails, community corrections and prisons.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- An eligible applicant is any public or private agency, educational institution, organization, individual, or team with expertise in the areas described.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamela Davison Administrative Assistant Phone 202-353-0484
- Similar Government Grants
- • NIC Service Delivery Impact Initiative
- • Veterans: Risk and Needs Assessment Tool and Protocol
- • A Best Practices White Paper Specific to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex ...
- • Evidence-Based Decision Making in State and Local Criminal Justice
- • Children of Incarcerated Parents: Arrest Through Pre-Adjudication
- • The Norval Morris Project
- • Evidence Based Strategic Planning in Southern California
- • OJJDP FY 09 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Initiative
- More Grants from the National Institute of Corrections
- • Thinking About Corrections Content Development
- • Production of Eighteen Live Internet Broadcasts (54 Hours) Over a Three Year Period
- • Planning and Development of a Model Curriculum for Schools of Criminal Justice
- • Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Correctional Direc...
- • Diversion Symposium