Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit
The summary for the Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit: To increase funding for continuation of work on the original agreement number 20181AJ864. Approval is requested to provide notice of intent to make a single-source award (i.e., obligate FY 2011 funding) to the Center for Coastal Studies Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi via this cooperative agreement. The single-source determination is in accordance with criterion #2 (Continuation) under the Department of the Interior guidance (505 DM 2 at 2.14B). The funding obligation in FY 2011 is expected to total approximately $25,000.00.
|Federal Grant Title:||Gulf Coast Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||21540|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$37,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$37,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$37,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bernard Lujan Asst. Refuge Supervisor Phone 5052486805
- Similar Government Grants
- • Panther Prey Research
- • Service Training and Technical Assistance (Generic Training)
- • Opportunity FWS-08-RO-649-001
- • Opportunity FWS-08-CGSRE-001
- • Fish and Wildlife Service, CESU Sole-Source Task Agreements under 505 DM 2.14 (4) - Unique...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Baseline Invasive Species Community Mapping at Lower Klamath and Tulelake NWRs
- • Assessing changes in the Distribution of Manayunkia Speciosa related to high flow events i...
- • Antioch Dunes Sand Dune Restoration, Invasive Plant Inventory and Endangered Species Recov...
- • Development of Middle Klamath Coho Refuge Habitat Enhancement Plan
- • Recovery Unit 2 Western Snowy Plover