Gunnison High School Outdoor Education Classes in Gunnison Colorado.
The summary for the Gunnison High School Outdoor Education Classes in Gunnison Colorado. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Gunnison High School Outdoor Education Classes in Gunnison Colorado.: Utilize a partnership which seeks to establish a partnership with Gunnison High School to provide outdoor education/recreation programs for youth.
|Federal Grant Title:||Gunnison High School Outdoor Education Classes in Gunnison Colorado.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00118|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 29, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth A Raisanen, 303-239-3605 [email protected]
[email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands