The summary for the Hariyo Ban grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Nepal USAID Kathmandu, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hariyo Ban: USAID/Nepal intends to support a new natural resources management cum climate change called "Hariyo Ban Nepalko Dhan" ('Hariyo Ban' in brief) program aiming to reduce threats to biodiversity and vulnerabilities of climate change in Nepal through an appropriate set of site-based interventions in priority biodiverse landscape(s) as well as enabling policy environment at the national level. The proposed program seeks to build on the experiences and successes of past and current biodiversity and climate change efforts in Nepal, including those supported by non-government organizations (NGOs), the Government of Nepal (GON), the United States Government (USG), and other donors. The program should reflect the changing dimensions of biodiversity and climate change in Nepal and support greater collaboration of civil society organizations (CSOs) and the GON in its efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hariyo Ban|
|Federal Agency Name:||Nepal USAID Kathmandu|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-367-11-000001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Nov 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 27, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ram N. Gurung Acquisition & Assistance Specialist U.S. Agency for International Development G.P.O. Box 295 U.S. Embassy, Maharajgunj Kathmandu, Nepal Phone 977-1-4270144 ext 4339
A&A Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Nepal USAID Kathmandu
- • Nepal Counter Trafficking in Persons (NC-TIP)
- • Hariyo Ban II
- • Health and Hygiene Activity
- • Suaahara II