HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
The summary for the HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA): This announcement is for competing continuations for Part C grantees with a project end date December 31, 2011 and new applications for the geographic service areas curently served by those grantees. The purpose of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Program is to provide HIV primary care in the outpatient setting. Applicants must propose to provide a comprehensive continuum of outpatient HIV primary care services in the targeted area including: 1) HIV counseling, testing, and referral; 2) medical evaluation and clinical care; 3) other primary care services; and 4) referrals to other health services.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS) Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-12-014|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services with Respect to HIV Disease|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 09, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,921,088|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||98|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All applicants, including current grantees, must document Medicaid provider status. Applicants may document formal agreements with Medicaid providers for provision of all services covered under the Medicaid State plan. This requirement may be waived for free clinics that do not impose a charge for health services and do not accept reimbursement from Medicaid, Medicare, or private insurance. All applicants, including current grantees, must document that they are fully licensed to provide clinical services, as required by their State and/or local jurisdiction. Medicaid provider status and licensure must be in place prior to submitting an application.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email [CallCenter@HRSA.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • HIV Early Intervention Services (EIS Program) Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
- • HIV Early Intervention Services Program Existing Geographic Service Areas (EISEGA)
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part C Capacity Development Program
- • Title III Capacity Development
- • Title Iii: Categorical Grant Program to Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services wit...
- • Title III: Categorical Grant Program To Provide Outpatient Early Intervention Services Wit...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network
- • Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...
- • State and Regional Primary Care Association (PCA) Cooperative Agreements
- • National Training and Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements (NCAs)