HIV prevention activities in target communities in Zambia
The summary for the HIV prevention activities in target communities in Zambia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Zambia USAID Lusaka, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV prevention activities in target communities in Zambia: The purpose of the program is to develop, implement and scale-up community based agreements or compacts to decrease HIV incidence in Zambian households, as fully described in the Request for Application (RFA).
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV prevention activities in target communities in Zambia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Zambia USAID Lusaka|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||611-2010-09AMENDMENT01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$4,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cecilia Kasoma Acquisition and Assistance Speciali Phone +260 211254303
Primary contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Call for Public-Private Alliance Concept Papers related to USAID/Senegal's Resilience in t...
- • RFI - Sri Lanka Media Support Program
- • RFI - Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity
- • Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for Advancing Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Banglades...
- • USAID CARING FOR VULNERABLE CHILDREN (Ethiopia OVC ACTIVITY)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Zambia USAID Lusaka
- • Integrated Family Planning & Reproductive Health Activity
- • Various Incentive-based Grant Opportunities and Rewards II
- • Zambia DISCOVER-H
- • USAID/Zambia Open Doors Project
- • District Coverage of Health Services