Hazardous Fuels Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Project Red Rock Fuel Break Treatment
The summary for the Hazardous Fuels Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Project Red Rock Fuel Break Treatment grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hazardous Fuels Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Project Red Rock Fuel Break Treatment: The BLM seeks a partner for the purpose of continuing activity focusing on a previously approved project as identified in the Spring Mountains Multi jurisdictional Fuel Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Strategy, 10 year plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hazardous Fuels Reduction and Wildfire Prevention Project Red Rock Fuel Break Treatment|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00067|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Southern Nevada Public Land Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 29, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Apr 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Apr 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 29, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$85,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$85,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gretchen Eykelbosh, Grants and Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects
- • BLM NV Southern Nevada District Office SNDO Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act SNP...
- • Blm-nv Caliente Trails Phase 2 Planning And Design Snplma
- • Pahrump Poolfish Habitat Enhancement
- • BLM Nevada Multiple PTNA Projects SNPLMA Round 16
- • BLM NV SNPLMA Round 9 Ward Mountain Restoration Project
- • BLM NV Ely SNPLMA White Pine County Wilderness Restoration and Implementation
- • State of Nevada Urban Lot Fuel Reduction- Sensitive Areas Stream Environment Zones - SNPLM...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands