Health Center Consortia Opportunity
The summary for the Health Center Consortia Opportunity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health Center Consortia Opportunity: The purpose of this program is to expand access to primary health care for the medically underserved by creating new primary care delivery sites and expanding existing health services. Health center grantees will collaborate with other health providers (such as hospitals, public clinics, free clinics or other health care service organizations) in their communities to increase access, improve referral systems, enhance provider communication and coordination, and reduce the inappropriate use of hospital emergency rooms. The primary purpose of this funding opportunity is to expand access to primary health care. As part of the proposed budget for that primary purpose, funds awarded under this opportunity may be used to enhance or develop information technology systems of collaborating 330-funded health centers in order to improve service delivery.
|Federal Grant Title:||Health Center Consortia Opportunity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-085|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Community Health Centers|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 28, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicants are limited to consortia of 330-funded health centers.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Area Competition
- • Expanded Medical Capacity
- • Service Area Competitions
- • New Access Points in Programs Funded Under the Health Centers Consolidation Act of 1996
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care