Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program
The summary for the Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program: The overarching purpose of the HWRC Cooperative Agreement Program is to: A. Collect, analyze, and report health workforce program data to the National Center for Health Workforce Analysis and to the public; and B. Provide technical assistance to local and regional entities on the collection, analysis, and reporting of health workforce data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-028|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 12th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 12th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||January 12th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 12th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 12th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- An eligible applicant for the HWRC Cooperative Agreement Program is a State, a State workforce investment board, a public health or health professions school, an academic health center, or an appropriate public or private nonprofit entity. Faith-based and community-based organizations, Tribes, and tribal organizations may apply for these funds, if otherwise eligible. Foreign entities are not eligible for this award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Robin Streeter at (301)443-1304 or email Rstreeter@hrsa.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program
- • Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Program
- • Health Workforce Assistance Center
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care