Healthy Indoor Environments (2011)
The summary for the Healthy Indoor Environments (2011) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Healthy Indoor Environments (2011): EPA Region 6 is soliciting proposals from eligible organizations to fund projects to reduce the public's exposure to common indoor environmental hazards and address at least one of the following program priority areas:1. Outreach and training projects that result in effective Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) management practices in schools;2. Education of asthmatics and/or their caregivers concerning environmental triggers through home, daycare, community, and school interventions; or3. Training of healthcare professionals, community workers, and other trained individuals on environmental management of asthma so they can counsel people with asthma.
|Federal Grant Title:||Healthy Indoor Environments (2011)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R6-IAQ-2011-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 07, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 21, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Stacy Murphy,214-665-7116
Stacy Murphy [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Development And Management Of The National Small Business Ombudsman/small Business Environ...
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin