Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
The summary for the Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion: Funding will be provided to the recipient. In turn, the recipient would award these funds in their entirety to the contractor selelcted to expand the proposed Randall Henderson Parking Lot. No part of these funds would be used by the recipient for project planning, contract processing, contract ovesight, or preparation of environmental documents.
|Federal Grant Title:||Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-FRA06-6001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 13, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Oct 19, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Expansion of parking lot at The Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument, in City of Palm Desert, Ca.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Potential Recipient with lands or interest of lands within the boundaries of The Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andralee (Judy ) Holden-Hughes
Phone 951-697-5254 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitor...
- • BLM Utah Urban Rangers Program
- • BLM-(WO), Social Science Research: Recreation Visitor Satisfaction Survey
- • BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands
- • BLM-[Arizona], BLM-(AZ), All Districts, Geographic Information Systems GIS and Database Ma...
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- • Sacajawea Interpretive Cultural and Education Center
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...