High-Throughput-Enabled Structural Biology Partnerships (U01)
The summary for the High-Throughput-Enabled Structural Biology Partnerships (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
High-Throughput-Enabled Structural Biology Partnerships (U01): This FOA encourages applications to establish partnerships between researchers interested in a biological problem of significant scope and researchers providing high-throughput structure determination capabilities through the NIGMS PSI:Biology network. Applicants to this FOA should propose work to solve a substantial biological problem for which the determination of many protein structures is necessary. The proteins should be amenable to high-throughput structure determination and/or should provide suitable targets to motivate new technology development. Awardee principal investigators will become part of the PSI:Biology Network Steering Committee and will work jointly with other investigators and NIH staff to manage the overall PSI:Biology initiative.
|Federal Grant Title:||High-Throughput-Enabled Structural Biology Partnerships (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-176|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biomedical Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Mar 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 08, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. However, such institutions may be included as part of consortium applications submitted by any other type of eligible institution. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Support of Competitive Research (SCORE) Research Continuance Award (SC3)
- • Support of NIGMS Program Project Grants (P01)
- • Intramural NIGMS Postdoctoral Research Associate (PRAT) Program (Fi2)
- • Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) (P20)
- • Maximizing Investigators' Research Award for Early Stage Investigators (R35)
- • Tools for Genetic and Genomic Studies in Emerging Model Organisms
- • Evolution of Infectious Diseases
- • Mbrs Support of Continuous Research Excellence (Score)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Research to Understand the Impact of Sex Differences on the Molecular Determin...
- • Circadian Mechanisms Contributing to Obesity, Diabetes Metabolism, and Underlying Heart, L...
- • Translational Bioinformatics Approaches to Advance Drug Repositioning and Combination Ther...
- • Understanding the Effects of ApoE2 on the Interaction between Aging and Alzheimers Disease...
- • Exosomes: From Biogenesis and Secretion to the Early Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's Disease (...