Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S.
The summary for the Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S.: The purpose of the program Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S. is to improve the quality of maternity care practices and policies related to breastfeeding and to address geographic and race/ethnic disparities in breastfeeding rates by providing opportunities to ensure equitable access to maternity care that optimally supports mothers to be able to breastfeed.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hospital Collaboratives to Improve Maternity Care Practices Related to Breastfeeding in the U.S.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP11-1116|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Assistance Programs for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,805,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Natural Experiments of Policy and Built Environment Impact on Diabetes Risk
- • Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Tobacco Use, Heart Disease, and ass...
- • State Public Health Approaches to Improving Arthritis Outcomes
- • State Public Health Actions to Prevent and Control Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and As...
- • Health Promotion and Diabetes Prevention Projects for American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN...
- • National Program To Promote Diabetes Education Strategies in Minority Communities: The Nat...
- • Incidence, Natural History, and Quality of Life of Diabetes in Youth
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...