Hyperaccelerated Award/Mechanisms in Immunomodulation Trials
The summary for the Hyperaccelerated Award/Mechanisms in Immunomodulation Trials grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hyperaccelerated Award/Mechanisms in Immunomodulation Trials: The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), and the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invite investigator-initiated research applications for mechanistic studies in clinical trials of: (1) immunomodulatory interventions for immune system mediated diseases, including, but not limited to: asthma and allergic diseases; graft failure in solid organ, cell, tissue and stem cell transplantation; and chronic inflammatory, autoimmune, and immunodeficiency diseases; and (2) preventative and therapeutic, vaccines for non-HIV/AIDS infectious diseases, including NIAID Category A, B, and C agents of bioterrorism and emerging/re-emerging infectious diseases. This Request for Applications (RFA) is a continuation and modification of RFA AI-02-003 (http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/RFA-AI-02-003.html ). In order to review and confer awards to grant applications received in response to this RFA in a timely fashion, without delay of the parent clinical trial, NIAID has developed a pilot project in collaboration with the NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR): NIAID/CSR PILOT OF HYPERACCELERATED REVIEW/AWARD. All applications responding to this RFA will be subject to this hyperaccelerated review/award process. Highly meritorious applications selected for funding under this RFA will receive their awards thirteen weeks after the application receipt date. Holidays and other circumstances may alter this schedule slightly.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hyperaccelerated Award/Mechanisms in Immunomodulation Trials|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Food and Nutrition|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AI-04-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Oral Diseases and Disorders Research 93.847 Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Applications will be accepted MONTHLY on the 9th o|
|Posted Date:||Nov 14, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Jul 09, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 09, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.848 -- Digestive Diseases and Nutrition Research|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...