Hypertension Outcomes for T4 REsearch within Lower Middle-Income Countries (Hy-TREC) (U01)
The summary for the Hypertension Outcomes for T4 REsearch within Lower Middle-Income Countries (Hy-TREC) (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hypertension Outcomes for T4 REsearch within Lower Middle-Income Countries (Hy-TREC) (U01): The purpose of this FOA is to support research that identifies and studies regional- or national-level implementation strategies for evidence-based interventions for the prevention, treatment, and control of hypertension in adults in World Bank defined Lower-MICs. The FOA will support research that tests evidence-based implementation strategies that can accelerate regional and national scale-up of hypertension interventions and support high priority locally-driven late-stage (T4) implementation research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hypertension Outcomes for T4 REsearch within Lower Middle-Income Countries (Hy-TREC) (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-17-014|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 8th, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 8th, 2016|
|Posted Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||August 11th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||December 9th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$268,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 12th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); See FOA for Eligibility Details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop Interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U0...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...