In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants
The summary for the In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants: The Cancer Imaging Program (CIP) of the Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis (DCTD) solicits exploratory/developmental (R21) applications that articulate exploratory/developmental research focused on in vivo cancer imaging. The R21 mechanism will provide investigators at all career levels with a defined level of funding adequate for the initial development and/or feasibility testing of high impact concepts. Topics considered responsive to this Program Announcement will cover the entire spectrum of in vivo cancer imaging research, from basic discovery of new cancer imaging agents and technologies, through pre-clinical testing and validation, to the early feasibility testing of those novel agents and technologies in small clinical trials.
|Federal Grant Title:||In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-04-045|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 12, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 02, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible agencies of the Federal government Foreign institutions are eligible to apply
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Webmaster, NIH, Webmaster, Phone not available, Fax not available, Email FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov FBOWebmaster@mail.nih.gov Webmaster, NIH
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Rese...
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologi...
- • Innovative Technologies for Cancer-Relevant Biospecimen Science (R21)
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic...
- • Revision Applications for Validation of Biomarker Assays Developed Through NIH-Supported R...
- • Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42])
- • An SBIR Initiative for Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (R43/R44)
- • Exploratory Studies in Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, and Prognosis
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancers and of Structural Birth Defects: Gabri...
- • Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating T...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Preventing Early Renal Loss in Diabetes (PERL) St...
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R01)