Infant and Young Child Feeding Programs (Iycf).
The summary for the Infant and Young Child Feeding Programs (Iycf). grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for International Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Infant and Young Child Feeding Programs (Iycf).: The RFA for Infant Young Child Feeding Program is now available for application.
|Federal Grant Title:||Infant and Young Child Feeding Programs (Iycf).|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for International Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||M-OAA-GH-HSR-06-292|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Dec 08, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Dec 08, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$46,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Bruce Baltas, Agreement Officer, Phone 202-712-5279, Fax 202-216-3396, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Bruce Baltas
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced Community HIV Link - Northern
- • Media Enabling Democracy, Inclusion and Accountability in Moldova (MEDIA-M)
- • USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Services in Eastern Uganda
- • Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program
- • USAID/Jordan Water Innovations Technologies
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Agency for International Development
- • Support For Orphans And Vulnerable Children (ovc) In Kenya
- • Climate Resilient Enterprise and Innovation Design (CREAID)
- • Securing Water for Food (SWFF) - Round 4
- • CALL FOR PARTNERSHIP CONCEPT PAPERS MIDDLE EAST WATER SECURITY INITIATIVE in Egypt, Jordan...
- • Advancing Community-Based Services for Health Activity