Integrated Assessment of Transportation-Related Policies on Greenhouse Gases, Land Use Change, and Other Economy-Wide Impacts
The summary for the Integrated Assessment of Transportation-Related Policies on Greenhouse Gases, Land Use Change, and Other Economy-Wide Impacts grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrated Assessment of Transportation-Related Policies on Greenhouse Gases, Land Use Change, and Other Economy-Wide Impacts: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits applications to advance comprehensive, integrated modeling and assessment of multiple greenhouse gases (GHGs) and air pollutants; to further the public's understanding of the interaction of the economic, energy, and environmental impacts of increased renewable fuel usage in the U.S. transportation sector using a robust modeling framework. The purpose of this funding opportunity will be to explore the direct and indirect impacts of increased renewable fuel demand, including land use and energy sector changes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrated Assessment of Transportation-Related Policies on Greenhouse Gases, Land Use Change, and Other Economy-Wide Impacts|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OTAQ-11-06|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 17, 2011 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 17, 2011 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Jan 03, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 03, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 19, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sharyn Lie 2025641092
Sharyn Lie [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Modeling of Climate Change Mitigation, Impacts and Adaptation
- • Development And Management Of The National Small Business Ombudsman/small Business Environ...
- • Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • 2005 Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Program and Asthma Management Training Funds Sol...
- • Notice of Request for Proposals for Projects to be Funded from the Region 7 Indoor Air Qua...
- • National Clean Diesel Campaign Demonstration Assistance Agreements
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants
- • FY17 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin