Image-guided Drug Delivery in Cancer (R01)
The summary for the Image-guided Drug Delivery in Cancer (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Image-guided Drug Delivery in Cancer (R01): Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), issued by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), encourages innovative translational research in the development of quantitative in vivo imaging characterization of image-guided drug delivery (IGDD) in cancer, including characterizations of the target, delivery validation, and therapy response. This FOA will support research in development of integrated imaging-based platforms for multifunctional and multiplexed drug delivery systems in cancer. Validation studies in non-human primates or large animal models and first in human studies directed towards translation of IGDD technology into the clinic will be considered appropriate for this FOA. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the Research Project Grant (R01) grant mechanism. Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Awards issued under this FOA are contingent upon the availability of funds and the submission of a sufficient number of meritorious applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Image-guided Drug Delivery in Cancer (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-09-253|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 12, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 17, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 08, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Innovative Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Rese...
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologi...
- • Innovative Technologies for Cancer-Relevant Biospecimen Science (R21)
- • Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Biospecimen Science Technologies for Basic...
- • Revision Applications for Validation of Biomarker Assays Developed Through NIH-Supported R...
- • Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (STTR [R41/R42])
- • An SBIR Initiative for Image-Guided Cancer Interventions (R43/R44)
- • In Vivo Cancer Imaging Exploratory/Developmental Grants
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Discovery of the Genetic Basis of Childhood Cancers and of Structural Birth Defects: Gabri...
- • Silvio O. Conte Digestive Diseases Research Core Centers (P30)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating T...
- • Limited Competition: Continuation of the Preventing Early Renal Loss in Diabetes (PERL) St...
- • Oral Anticancer Agents: Utilization, Adherence, and Health Care Delivery (R01)